Urdu is the language spoken by millions in and Pakistan & India. Google has added Urdu to the languages supported by Google AdSense
Urdu is spoken in vast parts of India and Pakistan and has steadily grown in the form of web pages over the years. Hence Google decided to cover it under its hood.
There are some criterion that one should keep in mind before applying for Adsense for your Urdu Blogs.
- Age: Google lays some weight on the age of the blog. You cannot apply for a blog (with little to no content) soon after creating it. There’s a reason for it. If you directly apply for AdSense soon after creating a blog there are very high chances that it will be rejected for following reasons.
- Content: When your blog is new there are chances that it might be having less content. So, it becomes obvious that for less content showing ads will be fruitful, neither for publisher nor for the advertiser.
- Traffic: Less content means less traffic. For less traffic, it doesn’t make sense for Google to list your blog to advertisers.
- Niche: Google has some preferred niche that are paid highest by Adsense. But Google is not restricted to only these niches, It’s just that few niches are most searched and hence naturally earn well.
- Design: A good navigation, decent design, user-friendly content, and font convinces google to approve AdSense. Not because Google loves it, but because users would love it. Google has smartly placed users at the center and has their experience in mind.
How to apply for Google AdSense for your Urdu Blog and monetize it
- Check the compliance of your blog for AdSense approval.
- Create content that Google loves.
- Apply for AdSense, get approval and place the ad code.
- Plan your content so that it reaches the maximum crowd.
- Start monetizing your blog with the awesome content in place.